CNEX Labs, Inc. is a stealth mode start-up company chartered with developing hardware and software solutions for solid-state-storage. Led by an experienced management team and well-funded by strategic investments from tier 1 companies in storage and networking, CNEX is quickly advancing product technology to deliver high-performance and extreme scalability for the next generation of storage. CNEX has 40+ employees in the US and Europe, and 80+ employees in China.
We are looking for a SOC verification engineer to develop testbench/tests for our next generation products who will be responsible for pre-silicon RTL verification of ARM based SOC subsystem. The ideal candidate for this role will work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment. This role will work with design teams to deliver and maintain critical features for existing and future products.
- Understand details of ARM subsystem design.
- Build block / chip level testbench using best-in-class verification methodology.
- Create verification plan from specification and in coordination with architects and designers.
- Create/analyze coverage model and enhance testbench/test to increase coverage.
- Work with local and overseas teams with good communication skills.
- 7+ years of verification/design experience
- 3+ years ARM based SOC verification experience
- Expertise in HVL and HDL (System Verilog, Verilog, UVM)
- Ability to use C/C++/Assembly to verify ARM based SOC designs
- Knowledge of ARM subsystems and AXI/AHB/APB
- Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained random testing, and debugging
- Experience with System Verilog Assertion (SVA) a plus
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BS in CS, EE or relevant field, MS preferred
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!