CNEX Labs, Inc. is a stealth mode start-up company chartered with developing hardware and software solutions for solid-state-storage. Led by an experienced management team and well-funded by strategic investments from tier 1 companies in storage and networking, CNEX is quickly advancing product technology to deliver high-performance and extreme scalability for the next generation of storage. CNEX has 50+ employees in the US and Europe, and 100+ employees in China.
We are looking for a senior ASIC Verification engineer to verify PCIe/CPU in SSD Controller.
- Participate in ASIC design verification for PCIe/CPU function for SSD controller products
- Analyze verification requirements and establish verification schemes
- Build verification environment with System Verilog using UVM methodology
- Create direct and random test cases with high functional coverage and codes coverage
- Excellent debugging skills and performance analysis
- Work closely with designers to perform features verification
- Strong experience in planning verification architecture and at documenting for verification
- Strong skills in programming with Verilog, System-Verilog, VMM, and UVM
- Experience on ASIC design flow and verification methodologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- Knowledge of formal verification, SVA assertion and emulation platform
- Knowledge in PCIe, CPU, and SSD
- Knowledge of Linux, PERL, and Shell scripts
- Prefer MSEE and 5+ years in design verification work experience
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!