CNEX Labs, Inc. is a stealth mode start-up company chartered with developing hardware and software solutions for solid-state-storage. Led by an experienced management team and well-funded by strategic investments from tier 1 companies in storage and networking, CNEX is quickly advancing product technology to deliver high-performance and extreme scalability for the next generation of storage. CNEX has 50+ employees in the US and Europe, and 100+ employees in China.
As a Sr. SQA Test Engineer, one will conduct SSD-level testing on Enterprise and Client market products. Candidate must have SSD test and troubleshooting skills and be able to run computer test systems in a laboratory environment. Excellent documentation and organizational skills are desired since one will be generating test plans and reports.
As a Sr. SQA Test Engineer one will be responsible to conduct SSD-level testing, generate test reports, and file bug reports. Candidate will be responsible to write test plans, procedures and conduct system-level testing. Responsibilities include:
- Setup test systems and run specific test scripts
- Run benchmarks or test scripts to evaluate the stability, performance, and power consumption of SSDs
- Map product requirements and specifications into comprehensive test plans
- Generate QA reports to visualize test results
- Generate bug tracking reports and statistical data for open/close rates
- Education: MSEE, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- Years of experience: 5+
- Enterprise and/or Client SSD Test experience
- General knowledge of the operation of laboratory electronic equipment
- General knowledge of computer operation
- Use Microsoft Office tools to generate test reports
- Familiarity with Jenkins, TestRail, Oakgate, and Benchmark tools is desired
- Familiarity with NVMe, PCIe, DRAM, and NAND is a plus
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!