CNEX Labs, Inc. is a stealth mode start-up company chartered with developing hardware and software solutions for solid-state-storage. Led by an experienced management team and well-funded by strategic investments from tier 1 companies in storage and networking, CNEX is quickly advancing product technology to deliver high-performance and extreme scalability for the next generation of storage. CNEX has 50+ employees in the US and Europe, and 100+ employees in China.
We are looking for a firmware engineer to develop firmware for our solid-state device (SSD) solutions. The ideal candidate for this role will work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment. The candidate will deliver and maintain critical firmware features for existing and future products.
- Design and implement high performance firmware for SSDs.
- Integrate existing code to different products
- Debug, optimize and solve firmware issues
- Work with local and overseas teams including Firmware, ASIC, System, SQA with good communication skills.
- Proficient in C or C++ programming
- Hands-on experience in embedded system development
- Understanding of firmware quality assurance processes
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BS in CS, EE or relevant field, MS preferred
- 5+ years of related experience is preferred
- Having any one of the following experience is preferred, but not necessary:
- Storage Protocol (PCIe, NVMe, SAS/SATA), NAND Interface, FTL
Competitive salary and benefits package offered